I'm back from holidays and have just published a new version of the application.
Nothing of complex this time, just a few but necessary bug fixes and the Friends figure support.
Download as usual from the official website: http://sr3dbuilder.altervista.org/
Here is a detailed list of changes
- Toolbox behavior when using scaled fonts
- Installation problems: when Part list is not found and it is not the first run of the application it crash
- Connected Selection option was no longer working correctly since last version
- Technic Axle 3L with stud now work better when the stud is inserted in a beam hole
- Trying to hinge rotate a part with sliding mobility leads to unexpected behavior
- Support for Friends figure (under Figure brick type)
- Better (faster) management of UNDO especially for BIIIG models
1 Million thanks for your legacy Sergio Reano.
My condolences to his family and friends!
I hope there is someone was able to continue his magnificent work in the future, as with the magnificent project developed by James Jessiman (LDraw) in the 90's!