There are many news, starting from the new website, now moved to
http://sr3dbuilder.altervista.org/ so please, update your bookmarks
Now to the application news: there are not too many, but they are all really interesting. Here is a brief:
- Support for simplified racks mechanism (where a rotation axle is coaxial to gear)
- Support for suspensions (still not the spring)
- Support for Linear Actuators
- The Animation Console that allows you to create a console with your model animations starting points and
animating it in a 'real way'
- Support for reciprocal animation referred to a block to be considered fixed
- Support for worms to rack connection
- Support for building with Linear Actuators and shock absorbers
- Many fixes in hinge animations: now only some unusual composed hinges should not work
- Racks slidings now limits to effective rack length
- Notification at part list rebuilding end
- Pressing Cancel when closing the application and asked to save, the application closes without saving your
- Selecting a part involved in Connection Solver cause occasionally application crash
- You now need to press CTRL with double click to instant move your selection to a new position
A demo video will be added later in this weekend to show all new features...
But there are also some maybe bad news for someone of you: to use most of the addiction you need to get a registration code for the application with a contribution of 35€.
The ones of you already made a donation of 25€ or more, will get this code for free; other people donating a lesser amount may integrate their donations to get registered.
The amount is about what you pay for a medium or small Lego set so I hope it is not going too much for any of you
- Mensagens: 15468
- Registado: 26 jan 2007, 15:20
- Localização: Feijó (Almada)
We are working to build a better
LEGO Fan, a lifelong experience - Play Well (Leg Godt)