a new version of my application has just been released. Available NOW from http://sr3dbuilder.altervista.org/
As always, a video is better than 1000 words so here is a link to a new presentation video (a bit long: over 6mins).
Important: the video contains some brief instructions on how to use new application features so have a look at it.
another application release with some important fixes and a small but quite useful new feature.
Available from http://sr3dbuilder.altervista.org/
No video this time.
Following the list of changes...
- One more fix in Part Assembly management: loading a model with assemblies and adding a new one causes
a fusion between the last present in the model and the new one
- Auto snap functions does not work at position (0,0,0)
- Adding and removing controls in animation console after loading a model already having controls can cause program and animation crash
- Displacement Caddy is now resizing better at least when adding new parts
- The quick search tabs for slopes and technic types have been deeply reorganized. Hope you like it...
- Enhanced Hinge solver capabilities: selecting as first part a block with extend capabilities (like a Linear
Actuator extendible part) allows part extension and avoid rotating second selected block. Please note that
the extensible parts will extends with no limit, also outer of fixed part.