21320 - Dinosaur Fossils

Para te manteres informado sobre o que se passa no mundo LEGO!
Responder
AVCampos
Sócio
Sócio
Registado: 27 fev 2007, 19:26
Contacto:

21320 - Dinosaur Fossils

Mensagem por AVCampos »

Imagem

Peças: 910
Preço (PT): 59.99€
Disponibilidade: a partir de 1 de Novembro de 2019, em http://shop.LEGO.com, Lojas LEGO® ou via telefone: 00-800-5346-1111

Collectible LEGO® Ideas Dinosaur Fossils toy for display!

Learn about life on Earth millions of years ago and create a stunning centerpiece with this collectible LEGO® Ideas 21320 Dinosaur Fossils toy building kit for adults. This 910-piece set offers an immersive, creative building experience for natural history enthusiasts who will appreciate the authentic details of the 2 dinosaur skeleton models (Tyrannosaurus rex and Triceratops) and the pterosaur reptile (Pteranodon) skeleton toy. The models are built to 1:32 scale, can be adjusted into lifelike poses and each one comes with its own stand so they can be placed alongside the included sapiens skeleton figure for a museum-style display. To complete the set, there’s also a paleontologist toy minifigure with various accessories for imaginative role-play fun. All in all, this archaeology toy makes a great dinosaur gift for adults to build solo or to share their passion for natural history with family and friends.

• A wonderfully detailed dinosaur fossils set featuring buildable, posable, 1:32 scale toy models of Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon skeletons, each with display stands to create LEGO® style natural history museum exhibits.
• Also includes a sapiens skeleton figure with a display stand, and a paleontologist toy minifigure with a buildable crate, plus dinosaur egg, bone, hat and book elements for creative role-play.
• This collectible LEGO® Ideas dinosaur toy set includes 910 pieces for an immersive, rewarding building experience.
• New to LEGO® building? Don’t worry. This paleontologist kit comes with a booklet featuring easy-to-follow building instructions, fascinating facts about the Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon, and information about the set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
• Makes a wonderful paleontologist gift toy for LEGO® builders aged 16+ and anyone with a passion for natural history and dinosaurs.
• The pterosaur and dinosaur skeleton toy models make an eye-catching display. The T. rex toy skeleton is the biggest of the 3, measuring over 7” (20cm) tall and 15” (40cm) long.

[16.10.19] Take a step back in time to when dinosaurs wandered the Earth with the all new LEGO® Ideas Dinosaur Fossils set, available directly from LEGO stores and online from 1st November. Dinosaur and LEGO brick fans alike can get their hands on this highly detailed set of brick-built fossils to proudly display on their desk or at home.

This set is a must have for anyone with a passion for dinosaurs and all things prehistoric. The set contains three buildable dinosaur skeletons of the infamous T-rex, Triceratops and a Pteranodon with display stands to create a LEGO style natural history exhibit.

The LEGO Ideas Dinosaur Fossils set contains 910 pieces, creating three detailed dinosaur skeletons that are perfect to learn more about these magnificent creatures. Each of the models are posable, allowing builders to recreate ferocious poses on their desks.

The set comes complete with interesting facts about each of the dinosaurs on display and information about the sets LEGO fan designer. The set’s LEGO Ideas fan designer is Jonathan Brunn; a graphic and web designer, working in a creative agency in Perpignan, France. He is also a massive science and dinosaur geek, into space, searching for fossils and everything related… and of course, he’s a big LEGO fan.

Jonathan tells “When I was little, my passion for dinosaurs was almost obsessional. Dinosaurs were the most incredible thing ever for me, so I made this project to please my inner child! I would have loved it as a kid, and I think every kid who loves dinosaurs and science would agree with me”.

The models are built to 1:32 scale and each come with their own individual stands and a sapiens skeleton figure to truly showcase the fascinating scale of these prehistoric animals. The T-rex model is the largest of the three measuring over 7” (20cm) tall and 15” (40cm) long making this set significantly easier to display and store than a real 12-metre-long T-rex!

LEGO Ideas is a platform that allows fans to submit their own LEGO brick creations to be voted on by other fans. If a set reaches 10,000 votes then it will be reviewed by the LEGO Group and maybe even brought to life.

This detail packed LEGO Ideas model will be ready to discover in LEGO Stores and online at LEGO.com from1st November. Act quickly before the set goes extinct!

Mais imagens:

Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem
PocasNuckie
Sócio
Sócio
Registado: 10 mar 2007, 19:12
Contacto:

Re: 21320 - Dinosaur Fossils

Mensagem por PocasNuckie »

Bom parts pack de peças menos comuns em branco :clapping:
CyberX
Sócio
Sócio
Registado: 10 mar 2014, 20:09
Contacto:

Mensagem por CyberX »

Aquele LEGO Sapiens faz-me lembrar alguém ;)
Jorge Pereira
«De génio, criança e louco... porquê só 1 pouco?»
gads
Administrator
Administrator
Registado: 11 set 2006, 23:58

Mensagem por gads »

Está giro o set!
Tanto para expor como parte da colecção como para peças :D
Guilherme Santos
www.historybricks.com